Thursday, November 11, 2010

Module 5: Embodied Thinking Assignment

Every day I put in 8-12 hours working developing and supporting the technical environment for the MSU's software implementation. Having to manage many systems simultaneously,in a work environment that is less technical than I am accustomed to is made me much aware of strengths in working with technology. My topic is Web 2.0 technology, which I utilize to support our training rollout. The way that I become accustomed to dealing with the many systems together in a coordinated manner is a lot like surfing. Since I can't surf the water or Web 2.0 technology, I thought I create a picture to help my audience envision, how I feel in my element.
Sure I could have created a better quality picture, but bad quality pictures are much funnier.

No comments:

Post a Comment